Thursday, November 02, 2006

Luda-loo : He-Man

He-Man used to rule my life as a youngster... Ludacris has put together a He-Man song sampling the cartoon theme. It't actually not that bad and has a pretty sweet hook. Check it out if you want, link courtesy of Spine Magazine. My favorite He-Man figurine was Moss Man. You probably remember him as the guy covered in green fur and smelled like a pine tree:
That was until I put him in the Slime Pit and ruined him:
I think I also ruined the carpet in my bedroom as well... Check out the link below.
Ludacris - He-Man

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember this! and that snake head thing, remember that?

7:02 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

that was Hordak's home - forgot what it was called.

3:10 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i had almost forgot about the slime pit incident...

11:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home