Wednesday, October 18, 2006

New stuff to check out, I recommend getting out there and buying all these album, as they are all very awesome. MMJ is coming to Dallas next month. If they come to your fair burg - I encourage you to go check it out. Probably the best show I saw last year. What Made Milwaukee is from Austin and Midlake is from Denton - Texans have been cranking out some great music lately. This new Midlake album is going to be big I think, it has been in the first slot of the CD changer for the past couple weeks, the sample song provided is just plain great.
Mp3s for your enjoyment:
TV On The Radio - Wolf Like Me
The Rapture - Get Myself Into It
What Made Milwaukee Famous - I Decide
My Morning Jacket (live) - Lowdown
Midlake - Roscoe

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

all good..all different...different, but equal, yeah?...different needs...

2:43 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

good point.

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home