Thursday, November 02, 2006

Just what I was afraid of... Minok.

My friend (and fellow art director), Lawrence Reynolds from the Locke is one hell of an artist. He is also one hell of a Star Wars fan. He has been working on a huge portfolio of acrylics of all the Star Wars characters - it's beauty and grandeur is only rivaled by the flora and fauna of the planet Naboo. The only one he hasn't done yet that I am looking for is Boba Fett... still looking for Boba, Lawrence. He gave me a print of his Obi Wan Kenobi portrait, which I display proudly.He has a built a site to showcase his portfolio which you can check out at: VividFury.com
There is also some cool Superman/Smallville art to check out as well. Here is another favorite of mine from the Star Wars series.
Since we are on they subject of Star Wars -- I thought I would toss this up, as I found it quite jovial (not 100% sure I used that in the right context).

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Eleta said...

Yeah, but if you're a real dork, I'll see you at Wizard World this weekend! haha

11:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home