Thursday, March 02, 2006

Jason Collett

Like many other gifted musicians, Jason Collett is a part of the great musical collective, Broken Social Scene. He has released a solo album recently "Idols of Exile" - I just got a hold of it and I can't stop listening to it. I don't know what it is, but it seems like everything that comes out of the Broken Social Scene camp I completely love. Between this album, the Stars album, the Feist album and, of course the Broken Social Scene album - you've got 4 amazing albums, and probably 4 out of the top 7 albums that I have heard in the past few months... Those Canucks(sp?) must have something in their water. Here are a couple samples off the album.

Jason Collett
- Pavement, Puddle, Stars mp3
Jason Collett - These Are The Days

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

fraser-
i'll def. check it out. I love the Stars album- in fact, it was playing as i read your post. Also been listening to the feist album a lot- good things.

vmh

2:33 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

glad you are digging the Stars and Feist albums... the Jason Collett album will not disappoint. Saw Feist and Broken Social Scene a couple months ago - was a great show.

3:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oooh i like, i like. :) i don't understand how to download it to my itunes...

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home