Sunday, February 26, 2006

Hammond Takes the Stage.


Our old buddy and ex-prez, Matt Hammond has a new blog. I recommend everybody head that way and check it out... especially if you plan on buying any small packaged goods anytime soon. Just kidding Hammond - I dig the blog... like your plan on just reviewing everything. It is also nice to know that I can now cancel my subscription to GamePro magazine. "You've a captivated me, you've got the job, what's your tipper?" I was about to start looking through my old Tops pics for a shot of Hammond, then I realized the an ex-student body president will def. be Google-able, which is how I found these two gems. Glad you got to see you like Voxtrot, they came through Dallas a couple weeks ago, but they went on at midnight on a Tuesday night and I didn't have it in me - I do really like that EP though. It is available on itunes store and it's only like $4 - people should buy it.
Here is a link to a live recording of my favorite song on the album.

Voxtrot - The Start of Something (live) mp3

ScaleRates - Hammond's blog

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home