Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Arrested Development Lives On.

Just heard on The Ticket: ENews that Showtime has picked up Arrested Development for 26 more episodes. I can't tell you how glad I am to hear this news - I think Arrested Development may be the best written show ever on TV. It looks like Showtime is trying to give HBO a run for it's money. Has anyone ever checked out Weeds? Heard that it's pretty good, but haven't got to see it - my p's are big fans oddly enough. Here's a link to the story.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"illusions dad, you don't have time for my illusions."

man is this good news. the show is my 2nd favorite all time. showtime has got themselves a winner winner here.

your loyal reader,
vmh

11:33 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

yeah I was pretty pumped when i heard this news as well... I wonder if they will change the composition of the show now that they won't have any censorship restraints. It works so well now, I don't know if letting them cuss would add anything to the show - maybe it would be funny if Buster started cussing like crazy for the first couple episodes.

2:30 PM  
Blogger Fmouie said...

don't get that show at all. The characters are not funny. The writers are trying SO hard to be outrageous, that they ARE...only unfunnily so.
You want outrageous AND funny? Get the dvd set of "SOAP" from the 70's. Now THAT'S funny shit.

11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home