Monday, February 27, 2006

Jeff Tweedy Live in Chicago 1-25-06.

Here's a link to a show that Jeff Tweedy played in Chicago in mid-January at a benefit concert. The quality of this show is stellar considering that it was just a crowd recording... enjoy. The mp3s are grouped into three .zip files. The Accuff-Rose and Summerteeth are particularly good. I would have loved to been there... sounds like everyone in the audience was a big fan of Wilco, Tupelo, etc. Lots of singing along to some of his more obscure songs. Also, he plays a couple songs from his yet to be released new Loose Fur album.
Download the show:
Pt.1 Pt.2 Pt.3
Here is the setlist:
01. Intro
02. The Ruling Class
03. < sound system problems, banter >
04. Summerteeth
05. Was I In Your Dreams?
06. Bob Dylan's 49th Beard
07. Please Tell My Brother
08. Blasting Fonda
09. Pieholden Suite
10. Is That The Thanks I Get?
11. Airline To Heaven
12. I'm The Man Who Loves You
13. Heavy Metal Drummer
14. New Madrid
15. ELT
16. Someday Soon
17. A Shot In The Arm
18. Hoodoo Voodoo
19. Henry And The H-Bombs
20. Theologians
21. Spiders (Kidsmoke)
22. I Can't Keep From Talking
23. Acuff-Rose

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home