Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Faunts - High Expectations/Low Results

If you like really atmospheric, understated music then you should check out this Faunts album. I don't really know much about the band, I just purchased it after listening to the song below on another blog. I really like it already. They are apparently from Edmonton and this is their first release. It is kind of like Sigur Ros I guess, but more poppy. The sample mp3 below is more poppy than the rest of the album. It's really nice - you can purchase it from the itunes store.

Faunts
- Memories of Place We've Never Been Before mp3

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I appreciate the significant and increased attention directed towards your blogging efforts. How about a shout out sometime...or a post about the absud noise level that exists above our domicile...

Over and Out

4:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home