Friday, September 09, 2005

The O.C. is in effect

Last night, before a nation of eager teens and deadbeat 20-somethings (like myself, and pretty much all my friends) the O.C. premiered its' third season. I really didn't get to see a lot of it, but the parts I saw look pretty good. The Sports Guy has a great article on the O.C. where he gets to interview the creator, Josh Schwartz - to read it, click here. Bill does a good job throwing some heaters at him, criticizing some character choices and whatnot - if you are a fan of the show, you should check it out. I totally back him up on the poor choice of getting rid of Alex so quickly - that chick is a dynamo. And Kristen developing an overnight drinking problem that turns into a huge problem requiring rehab? Come on! (In an enthusiastic Gob Bluth voice) But I guess that is the nature of the beast.

Marissa or Summer?

Check out the article - I'm out.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This site sucks, it doesn't even change once a month. Bring something to the table instead of drinking your worseless life away with Guiness and some Parliaments.

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home