Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Mavericks let Fin go.



Check out the Tramp man's blog for Finley's sendoff... complete with an incredibly cheesy lyrical quote. Your killing me Trampe. When I did an image search on google to find this picture of Finley... one of the first pics that turned up was this one of the sausages - due to its' bizarreness, I felt compelled to include it. Also, to anyone that was eagerly awaiting the last few beers in my countdown, I am sorry. I kinda lost interest in that post and let it suffer.

3 Comments:

Blogger Gang of Idiots said...

I did that for you Fraser.

I could have used something much more relevant, but felt like the cheesy Green Day montage was the way to go.

I like those sausages........

1:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is all I get when I'm expecting an explanation from Lance to be psted on this Blog. Give some insight as to how there is now substantial evidence linking Lance to EPO.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

who is Anonymous?- to tell you the truth I don't know much about this new EPO doping scandal... here's the thing - these allegations have been made for his whole career, I kinda discount this as just another attempt to sack Lance. Although, I am not claiming that Lance didn't dope at some point in his career - maybe he did - most cyclists have. who knows.

2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home