Tuesday, July 26, 2005

Laguna Beach and Ricky Williams - both back for another season.



Yesterday was a big day for Gucci toting teens and dirty, dirty hippies alike. It marked the first episode of Laguna Beach Season 2, and also Ricky Williams' return to the NFL. First and foremost - Laguna Beach. This season appears to have a bunch of potential... I like the new characters - already plenty of shit talking. The new chick in the white Mercedes is going to throw a wrench in Kristen's game. Also - is it just me or is it kind of weird that everyone really wants to say Matt Leinart, but no one does?
Now on to Ricky... apparently everyone down in Miami is greeting his return with open arms. In an interview with the AP Zach Thomas was quoted -“I'm all about now and the present, I don't look toward the past or the future … I just want to win.” Seth McKinney was also asked if any of Ricky's plays stood out, he was quoted -“Oh, quite a few of them actually. He ran the ball well … We all want him back. He's a great player.” When Ricky was asked how he felt after his first day of practice he said - "I feel great, and the amazing thing about playing on this hybrid grass is you can practice on it all afternoon, take it home and just get stoned to the bejeezus-belt that night..." He then asked the crowd "Anyone holding?" and stepped behind the club house with a passerby. As far as I am concerned the verdict is out - I am hoping he'll come back a power, but he has lost a lot of his weight.... we'll see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Gang of Idiots said...

I think I may need to tune into Laguna beach after that little snippet.

ONly reason I watched the first season was the constant hyping by Sterling and Fraser and the show did not disappoint.

I like the new look Fraser. Keep up the good work.

11:57 AM  
Blogger Matt said...

thanks tramps -

4:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home