Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Morning Jacket Live @ Palladium - Saturday

My Morning Jacket is in town on Saturday, kinda the highlight of the weekend. Tickets are still available if anyone is late to the party on this one. Will be interesting to see the new tracks live. I kinda really love the new one Touch Me I'M Gonna Scream Part 1, will be looking for that, as well as the crowd fav Dondante. Also tonight is The Ticket's Fight Night. For those of you who don't know anything about Fight Night, it is a basically an event where fans of the station can duke it out in a real boxing match in an real deal octagon. Interested in checking it out, but it's normally pretty crowded - so I doubt I will be making an appearance. I am kinda interested in the Hardline's main event - The Cougar vs. The Cub.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home