Friday, May 12, 2006

Number Two Asshole : Me for forgetting to post my Dad's birthday yesterday.

Happy 51st Birthday Dad. I don't have a photo with me, but here is pretty much what he looks like. This weekend, he and my uncle T Joe are having the 2nd annual Fraser/Shirley crawfish boil at the Bay - looking forward to it. Nothing better than shreddin' some wakes while blaring "Drops of Jupiter" or "Meet Virginia" from the boat. "Eh - I could take it or leave it... sure is a lot of work" - my Grandpa at the last crawfish boil when I asked him what he thought about his first crawfish.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy birthday, diddy. that's a serious chin ya got there.

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sort of looks like me...in a really weird way, the mustache is alittle wimpy...but hey i'm just glad to be mentioned. oh, as a correction, 3rd annual pre-memorial day, late spring, early summer, birthday, mothers day mudbug extravaganza. and i don't listen to TRAIN.

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

steve!!!

what's up, buddy? happy birthday! have a good time in horseshoe this weekend.

sam

1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thanks sam.

1:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy late B-DAY Stevo,

Headed down with A$$hole #2 and am promising to get more sunburned for my 2nd extravaganza.

Looking forward to it and am bringing the latest Train album.

3:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site, how do you build such a cool site, its excellent.
»

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry steve, forget to wish you a happy one. I had a great time at the boil. Cant waint until next year.


drew

8:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home