Friday, May 12, 2006

Number One Asshole : This Guy!

It is amazing what passes as entertainment these days. This has to be the most unentertaining thing I have ever seen on the web, and maybe ever seen in general. I couldn't even make it all the way through... I wonder if this guys still has any friends. This guy needs a beer in the face, and Chuck Norris boot heel in his throat. The sorta funny thing is I saw this clip a couple days ago on another blog (and instantly labeled it "the grossest thing I have ever seen"), then this morning it was sent to me by my mom. Come on mom.
The Evolution of Dance

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i remember a certain someone doing the catepillar at the bshs howdy dance.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH THAT! Yeah, my mother-in-law sent me that one saying, "I only the forward the good ones, I have a secret source." Well, I had to check it out. AND IT SUCKED!

By the way, I'm all the way out on the west coast so I mainly hear the music that rolls through Portland. I have been turned on to a few good ones off of your blog that I probably wouldn't have heard otherwise. Thanks.

Actually, I lie, I'm currently in Germany. I saw a band perform the other day called (translated) OLD GERMAN CULT, OLDER THAN JESUS. They were like shirtless, in long leather dresses, and played homemade bagpipes. Two drummers in the back (looked like tribesmen) made for a pretty interesting show. I wouldn't recommend waiting for them to tour the states or anything, but maybe I'll drop you a link to the short video we took when I get it on the web.

You might like it more than....say an old bald guy trying to be "hip" on stage.

Later

5:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home