Thursday, April 27, 2006

M.F.F.L.

Since the Mavs are playing strong against Memphis in the first round, I thought I would post an ode to the Mavs. The band is called LAZER. The song is Mavericks Fan For Life, and it is the new anthem of Awesometown. Cuban had a contest for local bands to come up with the new Mavs theme song - this was the best entry and was getting a lot of pub on The Ticket, all the others sucked. These guys are apparently some students at TCU that pretend to be a Kraftwerk-type band from Germany that only wears speedos. Genius if you ask me, the song rocks. Cuban didn't pick it, but said he will play it from time to time during the playoffs.

LAZER - M.F.F.L. mp3

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

1:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home