Thursday, April 27, 2006

Match Point.

If anyone out there is looking for a good movie to rent this weekend, I highly suggest Match Point. I watched this movie last night and really enjoyed it... I am not very familiar with Woody Allen films (only seen a couple), but I've been told this is a complete departure from earlier work. It's not a comedy by any means, kind of a Hitchcock type mystery story is I guess what you could call it. Scarlett Johansen is at her finest. Very interesting film. If you are looking for some other films to check out, both movies to the right are also pretty good. Squid and the Whale was directed by Noah Baumbach (writer of Life Aquatic) and produced by Wes Anderson - it def. has the feel of a Wes Anderson movie, you will like it. Guerilla: The Taking of Patty Hearst is very interesting as well...

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Really amazing! Useful information. All the best.
»

1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home