Monday, September 22, 2008

It has been a pretty long while since I have posted any original content, so I thought I would bring back the Sampler Series. Once again for those who don't know, this is a selection of cool new songs from bands that are sort of new to the scene. I comb through a bunch of new tracks every week and these are some of the best ones I have come across over the past couple weeks. I haven't checked but I know that most of these albums are available on itunes - so if you like one of the tracks, go get it!

Sparkadia - Animals
The Presets - If I Know You
Arsenal - Estupendo
Music Go Music - Reach Out
Snob Scrilla - Mr. Officer (feat. Del The Funky Homosapien)
Empire of the Sun - Walking On A Dream

Also, we have ACL coming up this week, which means that a bunch of bands will be rolling through the area. Here are the highlights:

Granada:
Del the Funky Homosapien - Thursday, 9/25
The Black Keys - Friday, 9/26
Sunset Rubdown - Monday,9/29
Cut Copy & The Presets - Tuesday, 9/30

Palladium:
Hot Chip - Thursday, 9/25
fyi - Girl Talk - Tuesday, 10/21

The Loft:
Ra Ra Riot - Thursday, 10/2

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home