Wednesday, July 11, 2007

New Kanye Track :: Stronger

This is a new track off Kanye's upcoming album... it is pretty catchy. But I guess it should be since it's basically a sample of Daft Punk's pop hit - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger. Seems to be a pretty simple formula for a catchy pop single, take something that was popular 5 years ago and reproduce it. Ah well, I am being to critical... it's a fun song. It has great potential to be a huge beating in a few months. I have heard a little of this new album and it seems like it's going to be a bit of a departure from the two previous, but still sounds interesting and original. We'll see how it turns out. While writing this blog I have been listened to this song 3 times and I think that I am already tired of it, so maybe it won't be that big after all. Touché.
Kanye West - Stronger

1 Comments:

Blogger Sara Eleta said...

kanye does daft punk. wow.

Looks like he's trying hijack some of Cee Lo's and Andre's flyness with that one. Punk.

That bear's head is almost as big as Kanye's. hahaha

Also, new Transformers = awesome.

8:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home