Thursday, November 30, 2006

Youtube Greatness :: Weirdest Voice Ever!

I have been looking for this clip for a while now... finally just found it on youtube... if you are a fan of the Ticket, you may recognize it as one of Bob and Dan's frequently used drops.
The other day I was looking at the blog and I kinda realized that recently I have been kinda "mailin' it in" and just posting a lot of youtube vids. Sure the videos are entertaining, but I need to get back to putting up more original content. For the new year anticipate more original content, original videos (got a really cool one brewing right now), and maybe a weekly Stay Classy comic strip - working on it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

quit slacking.

love, everett's love newton.

1:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home