Thursday, April 13, 2006

The Treatment.

I hope by now that everyone has gotten into podcasts... if not then you need to figure it out soon. Tons of great content that updates automatically and best of all, it's free. One of the best podcasts out there is KCRW's The Treatment hosted by Elvis Mitchell. It's basically a Charlie Rose style interview show with various writers, directors, and producers. The most recent interview is with Don Cheadle, I'm listening to it now and it's very good. There is a new one every week - but you can also go back and get shows from the past. I would recommend the interviews with David Mamet, Harold Ramis, David Cronenberg, Phillip Seymour Hoffman, and Fernando Meirelles (director of The Constant Gardener). Podcasts really are amazing, so much free content - I will try some time soon to compile a list of the other podcasts I dig.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home