Monday, January 28, 2008

Runnin' With The Devil!

So... this is pretty genius. I am huge fan of old Van Halen, one of my favorite tracks is Runnin' With The Devil. My hometown radio station used this as the lead in music to every high school sports broadcast for years and years, probably still using it today. Somehow, some sound engineer found the multitracks of the song and pulled just David Lee Roth's vocals without the rest of the music. The Ticket played this last week, and I almost had to pull over on the way home I was laughing so hard, you'll love it! Kind of a mean trick to play, but wow this is awesome.

Runnin' With the Devil vocal track!


and here's the original music video for the sake of awesomeness.

2 Comments:

Blogger Queen of Awesome said...

That vocal track made me pull a muscle laughing.

Hope all's well, man.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

i don't remember lee roth's "moves" being so creepy

9:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home