Thursday, May 17, 2007

Feist :: The Reminder

Broken Social Scene darling Leslie Feist has recently released her highly-awaited sophomore effort, "The Reminder". Her vocals, as always, are incredibly sweet and melodic and production on this album is fantastic. There is a lot of genre mixing going on in here, making for some really interesting, catchy tunes. Definitely one for everyone to own. I really enjoy "Sea Lion Woman" and "My Moon My Man" which you can check out below. In fact "My Moon My Man" has potential to be a pop hit, we will see. Hopefully we'll see a new Stars album soon as well.
Fiest - My Moon My Man

2 Comments:

Blogger Sara Eleta said...

I'm loving "I feel it all". There's a good video of her performing it on Jimmy Kimmel in a bus.

11:40 AM  
Blogger Parisian Cowboy said...

I'm disappointed about this album. She is certainly very gifted, but I think other women such as Lauren Hoffman or Laura Veirs are much more creative than she is.

1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home