Tuesday, May 01, 2007

This could make for a very long Rangers season.

If there were ever a day to bring back LAZER and the awesome track, M.F.F.L., it would be today. We've got our backs against the wall tonight, and there is way too much baseball season left. I am not counting the Mavs out just yet. I think they will pull it together tonight... and there's a small chance they will get the win in Oakland, and then rally back home for game 7. I encourage you to download the track, burn it, and crank it up for the commute home.
LAZER - M.F.F.L.
Here's a shot of CRT-2000 from LAZER.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

this photo was taken at mercy's bout... go derby.

8:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, this photo was taken at one of my bouts last season. I love Lazer! They also played at our awards ceremony. Private showing, yup! Derby girls can’t get enough of Lazer…it must be the skin tight Speedos!

8:58 AM  
Blogger An Urban Femme said...

Hi, my name is Sophie T. and it sure looks like I've lived a sheltered life...until now. Thanks, Stay Classy Dallas! :D

7:21 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home