Thursday, February 01, 2007

Mooninites terrorize Boston! In other news, Harvey Birdman Attorney at Law linked to Al Qaeda cell.

Since when do lightbrights looks like a weapon of terror? What a bunch of horse shit. Here is a link to the story in case you haven't heard about it.I kinda think that this is a pretty cool idea, the art direction on the devices looked pretty cool as well. It's a good way to get some press about the show, but I guess they are getting a little too much press now. If I wasn't familiar with Aqua Teen Hunger Force, I would just assume that these signs are either graffiti or an art installation. Here's a pic of the two guys who were arrested for installing the ads.
These two look like they would be too preoccupied playing Tiger Woods and eating peanut M&Ms to hatch any kind of a terrorist plot. It's pretty startling that something so trivial can cause such an uproar. Are people out there really this paranoid? What a bunch of lame asses. Here is some Mooninite greatness, in case your not familiar.



1 Comments:

Blogger An Urban Femme said...

I don't know about you, but I'm feeling like another terror sandwich...

6:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home