Thursday, February 01, 2007

iConcertCal

This is one of the best plug-ins that I have seen. What if I were to tell you that you can have a calendar in your iTunes that let you know when artists in your library are coming to your hometown... would that be something you would be interested in? I was definitely interested, and now I found that Andrew Bird is coming to Gypsy in March... which will be greatness. This is a must have - everyone out there should download the plug-in. And don't give me the old "Oy Brent, I don't understand computer technology..." it's so easy even a caveman could do it. Enjoy!
[DOWNLOAD] - iConcertCal

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

since when do the pussycat dolls qualify as music ?

:)- allison

2:26 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

youch!
that buttons song is kinda a guilty pleasure of mine. the main pussycat doll is very nice.

3:15 PM  
Blogger An Urban Femme said...

:drool:

This really takes the work out of my Sophie's Choice approach to concert-going.

Thanks!

(Andrew Bird??!! AWESOME!!)

6:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i saw the bird man a few weeks ago- insane.

vmh

8:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home