Tuesday, June 20, 2006

My Weekend.

Friday afternoon I went through Lasik surgery... Which meant that I did a lot of hanging out at my house this weekend. Wow, was it a long weekend. If I went outdoors, I had to wear these sweet goggles - which basically meant that I didn 't leave the house, except once. On Saturday night I was dying of boredom, so I put on my goggles and went to Blockbuster to rent a couple video games, I also stopped by a convenience store to pick up some beer (see above picture)... That night I realized two things - 1) Video games just don't do it for me anymore and 2) Drinking alone is not fun. After a couple beers and an hour and a half of frustrated game play - I went to bed. I also watched all the movies that I had Netflixed on Saturday - Neil Young: Heart of Gold (awesome), Coachella: The Film (sorta good), and Suspiria (sucked). Even though the weekend was a beating, the surgery went great - I dominated the whole eye chart in my appt. yesterday. I also have night vision now, which is nice.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

goobers and beer, huh?
mmmmm delicious.

11:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

also. i like this header.
good yob.

11:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home