Tuesday, September 26, 2006

What if I were to tell you you can download episodes of The State on itunes, would that be something you would be interested in?

Yes, that's right - today iTunes made the first season of The State available for download from the itunes store. I didn't get to watch The State on the first go 'round due to city of Big Spring banning MTV in my adolescent years, but I am downloading them right now. My video arsenal is growing daily - Lost, The Office, Race to Replace Podcast, and The State. By the way, just finished plowing through the entire Lost catalogue to date. Definitely the best TV drama ever, and maybe, collectively the best tale ever told. Eagerly awaiting whatever they have in store for us next.

Also, here is a sample of the Silversun Pickups, probably my most listened to song of the past couple weeks:
Silversun Pickups - Lazy Eye

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home