Thursday, August 03, 2006

George McConnell Leaves Panic.

It looks like George is moving to greener pastures, however I don't know exactly where he can go that will offer a sweeter gig than what he's got. I guess that he's played Love Tractor one too many times. Jon Keane is going to be playing in his place, on both electric lead and pedal steel. He played along with George at the Panic show I saw in Dallas recently, and he filled in great. George will be missed, even though I know some people hated on him (Slash), I always enjoyed his Trey-like noodlings. Here's a link to the statement on Panic's site - George Moves On.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy Herring new lead...how could you give up that gig?

-Phil

5:31 PM  
Blogger Matt said...

yeah just saw that -
guess I spoke too soon...
who is this guy? - you ever heard of him?

2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jimmy Herring bitch!!! Guy rips!!! we got screwed in dallas

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home